How to Enroll at Cedarwood
Thank you for choosing Cedarwood Waldorf School for your child. We are excited to begin our journey together.
You will be redirected appropriately. Please be sure to select the correct school year you are applying for.
- Inquiry and Visit: After making an initial inquiry to the school here, you will be invited by a member of our Admissions Team to attend one of Cedarwood’s outreach events listed here.
- Apply: Click the "Apply Online" button to apply and pay the non-refundable application fee. Once your application has been submitted and fee has been paid, you will be asked to fill out and return a Request for School Records and Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Tour and Interview:Once the application has been completed and fee paid, you will be contacted to attend a group tour with the admissions team.
- Classroom Visit: The class teacher will request that the student spend several days in the classroom. (Grades 1-8 only)
- Tuition Assistance: Tuition assistance is offered on the basis of need and availability of funds and will be available following the submission of an application.
- Admissions: Final admission decisions will be made in consensus with the lead teacher, subject teachers and admissions committee.
- Enrollment: You will receive a letter notifying you of your child’s acceptance. At this time you will also receive a tuition contract along with enrollment instructions via email. The signed online contract and enrollment forms must be completed and submitted within two weeks of receipt along with a non-refundable enrollment and materials fee to reserve a place in the class. These fees must be paid before an applicant can be considered for tuition assistance. If the child is not accepted, the family will be notified by a member of the Admissions team in writing.