The best way to get to know us is to come visit. We offer many opportunities through events, open houses, scheduled tours and parent education meetings. If you would like to receive an application packet or have any questions contact Jonie Hurtt, Enrollment Director.
Download the application (PDF format): Enrollment Application.
For a calendar of upcoming events, please visit our School Calendar.
Admission Process for new students:
- Return a completed application to the office, with your application fee.
- Our Enrollment Director will call you to schedule an interview.
- After the interview, Kindergarten applicants will receive an enrollment packet. Grades applicants are invited to a 3 day visit in the classroom and will receive an enrollment packet following the visit.
- Complete all the enrollment forms, and sign the enrollment contract. Submit the enrollment forms, with your enrollment and material fees.
- A nonrefundable tuition deposit of 10% is due by June 1, or upon enrollment. This will reserve a space for your child in the class.
- Jonie Hurtt, Enrollment Director, is the primary contact for all admissions questions.