Winter Faire Booth Request
The Cedarwood Winter Faire shall take place on Saturday, December 2 from 10 am to 4 pm at 3030 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR.
- The Artisan Marketplace opens at 10:00 am.
- Vendors are responsible for setting up and taking down their booths.
- Set-up for vendors begins on Saturday December 2nd at 8:00 am. Vendors will not have access to the building prior to 8:00 am.
- Breakdown begins after Faire doors close at 4:00 pm and must be completed by 6:00pm on December 2nd. All items must be removed by vendor at that time.
- Vendors are required to staff their booths at all times for the duration of the Faire.
- Cedarwood School shall not be held responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of vendor items at the Faire.
- Cedarwood is not responsible for any NSF checks or bad credit charges accepted directly by vendor.
- The Winter Faire Committee reserves the right to remove any piece of work or item that is deemed unsuitable for the Faire.
- Tobacco, alcohol, and any illegal drugs are not permitted on the premises.
- Vendor is responsible for paying $150.00 fee for each 6 x 6-ft. booth space or $75.00 for each 3 x 3-ft. booth space. Your space will be reserved once signed contract and payment is received, space permitting. Booth fee is non-refundable.
- Booth fees are refundable with a 10% processing fee until November 17, 2017. No refunds given after November 17, 2017.